I am going to share what I like to call “MY MEMOIR’S” I never shared them with you guys so I thought it would be a great idea, I hope you will share with me at least one of yours.. Here goes:
1. I am not perfect
2. I make mistakes just like the next person
3. I love Jesus Christ with all my heart and I’ve been serving Him for over 20 plus years.
4. I absolutely love people no matter who they are where they come from I love people.
5. I am a happily married woman I thank God daily for my marriage, I have one daughter and I am now a grandmother for the first time so I am loving it completely.
6. I am outgoing and full of zeal, I simply just love having conversations with people and sharing stories to know about them and for them to know about me.
7. I am a very transparent person, when I was younger I was a very private person but that has changed now since I went into Ministry. Isn’t it amazing how God changes even the smallest of thins about us?
8. My favorite color is purple, my favorite foods are seafood, pasta and salads
9. I love watching water as it flows down the river and streams, to see it rushing in the oceans, it reminds me so much of how life can be at times.
10. I work out at the gym 3 days a week, before I meet my husband I hated the gym. My husband tried to get me to go to his gym and I hesitated, it’s just wasn’t my thing I kept telling him but at times I would go because I knew it meant allot to him. Now I love the gym, it’s amazing what you will love if you take the time to try it.
11. I have always been very active within my community in local governments and non-profit organizations. I never thought I would enjoy government issues but that changed when I started working in different parts of the government, from Board of Elections, Zoning, Permits and Health Department.
12. My pet peeve. Is seeing a person wasting their lives away, and though it is a pet peeve for me it is also a motivator for me, for it opens the door for me to speak with people.
13. Me and my hubby have date night we did it before we got married and we still date one another. I have my “ME TIME” I go and have my pedicure, nails and massage done. I love shopping at the mall my favorite stores I live in is Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secret, (what is the secret any way ”lol) these two stores are my therapy. When I come out of those stores I smell like I took a bath in it.
Well guys there you have it, now please share one with me about you.