The 23rd Psalm” The Lord is my shepherded I shall not want.
Of all the Psalms in the book this one is admired
1. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
2. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He leads me besides the still waters
3. He restores my soul: He leads me in the path of righteousness, for His name sake.
4. Yeah though I walk through the valley of a shadow of death, I will fear no evil, Your rod and your staff they comfort me
5. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, You anoint my head with oil, my cup runeth over
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the Lord, forever
The meaning of this Psalm is that God is our provider, He is the giver of rest, He confidently leads and renews and restores us. He is our protector, He corrects and comfort us. He feeds us and anoints us. His love furnishes permanent shelter for us.
We stand in need of nothing for He watches and takes care of us! Amen